the place for all your transport timetable information.
The ATA (Australian Timetable Association) is an organisation for anyone interested in the study of transport timetables, schedules, maps and associated literature.
- Distribution Lists - Timetables, maps, brochures and related material gathered by members and sent to our Distribution Service are made available to members at a nominal charge to cover postage and administration.
- Auction Catalogues - Monthly Auctions offer members the opportunity to buy and sell some rare and historic timetable and related material.
This month (October 2016), the auction is of 62 Australian railway working timetables, some of which are extremely rare.
- Lists of Current and Historic Australian Timetables
- Links to On-Line Transport Timetables
- Link to Train Times Passenger Trains of Australia and New Zealand
- Posting or Reading of Timetable News