the place for all your transport timetable information.
The ATA (Australian Timetable Association) is an organisation for anyone interested in the study of transport timetables, schedules, maps and associated literature.
- Distribution Lists - Timetables, maps, brochures and related material gathered by members and sent to our Distribution Service are made available to members at a nominal charge to cover postage and administration.
- Auction Catalogues - Monthly Auctions offer members the opportunity to buy and sell some rare and historic timetable and related material.
- Lists of Current and Historic Australian Timetables
- Links to On-Line Transport Timetables
- Link to Train Times Passenger Trains of Australia and New Zealand
- Posting or Reading of Timetable News